Erica M. GomezParalegal
Erica Gomez is a certificated paralegal specializing in probate, guardianships, conservatorships and trust administration matters. Clients appreciate Erica's accessibility and responsiveness, and she enjoys being a resource for their many needs. She finds great satisfaction in alleviating clients' stress resulting from the loss of loved ones. Erica is an excellent communicator and is very organized, easing the process of probate and trust administration for clients and the firm's attorneys alike.
Erica chose to become an estate and trust paralegal to blend her passion for helping people with her skill at working with numbers. Committed to education, Erica is a member of the ECC Paralegal Studies Advisory Committee focused on ways to improve the program. She previously was a director of the Los Angeles Paralegal Association, staging educational seminars and networking events for the legal community.
A.S., Paralegal Studies, El Camino Community College, 2007
Honors: With Honors
B.A., California State University Dominguez Hills, 2004
Honors: summa cum laude
- El Camino Community College Paralegal Studies Advisory Committee
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Los Angeles Paralegal Association, member since 2005
- Board of Directors, 2010 - 2011
- Former South Bay Section Co-Chair
- Former Membership Committee Co-Chair
- Probate Section Committee
- Newsletter Committee