Our success lies in the size and scope of our firm. Because of the small firm atmosphere and collaborative nature of our work, we get to know our employees and value their input. We take the time to enjoy each other’s company with regular in-house lunches, department meetings, and group functions. We are dedicated to fostering a sense of camaraderie and providing the tools and training that it takes to succeed.
We value excellence, integrity and innovative problem-solving, as well as personal attention. We provide a warm and friendly atmosphere, as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Medical insurance (HMO and PPO options) for employees and their dependents
- Dental and Vision insurance for employees and their dependents, at no cost to the employees
- 401(k) retirement plan with Profit Sharing contributions from the firm
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance at no cost to the employees
- Additional Optional Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance for employees and/or their dependents
- Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care reimbursement)
- Employee Assistance Program at no cost to the employees for themselves and their dependents
- Paid parking
- California State Bar dues, MCLE and bar association memberships at no cost to our attorneys and paralegals
- An online concierge for various discounts including movie passes, theme parks, etc.
- And much more!
To inquire about potential career opportunities, please e-mail our Human Resources Manager at email@example.com.