March 24, 2022 / Events
Blake Rummel Presents to LACBA on CA Probate Code and LASC Local Probate Rules
Blake Rummel will serve as a panelist during the CLE presentation “Aviva Bobb – Advanced CAC Training: A Focus on the Recent Changes to CA Probate Code and LASC Local Probate Rules,” taking place on April 2, 2022. This presentation is held by the Trusts & Estates Section of the Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA) and is a required program for all prospective and currently acting Court Appointed Counsel in the Los Angeles Probate Court. Blake will be presenting on changes to the local rules alongside supervising LASC Probate Attorney Dean Silliman.
Topics will include:
- The 2022 Amendment to P.C. 15800;
- Enhanced Private Profession Oversight;
- Enhanced Roles of the Court Investigator;
- The Emergence of the Privately Retained Counsel for Conservatee;
- The Duties of Court Appointed Counsel for Conservatees;
- The Empowerment of Conservatees; and
- Changes to the LASC Local Probate Rules.