Ann Michael has a broad background across estate planning, estate and trust administration and probate and trust litigation. She applies this knowledge to draft various estate planning documents, including, but not limited to, living trusts, gift trusts, GRATs, QPRTs, and life insurance trusts.
Ann is a member of Phi Delta Phi legal honors fraternity and is admitted to practice law in California, Oklahoma and Illinois (inactive).
J.D., Oklahoma City University School of Law, 1992
Honors: cum laude
B.B.A., Business Administration, University of Oklahoma, 1982
- State Bar of California, 1994
- State Bar of Illinois, 1993
- State Bar of Oklahoma, 1992
- State Bar of California: 1994 - present
- Oklahoma Bar Association: 1992 – present
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Fraternity: 1992 - present
- Beverly Hills Bar Association: 2009 - present
- Trusts and Estates Section
- Oklahoma City University School of Law
- American Jurisprudence Awards in Wills and Estates I, Corporations, Agency and Partnership and Administrative Law