Diane Y. ParkAssociate
Diane Park specializes in estate and trust administration, as well as estate, trust and conservatorship litigation. In administrative matters, Diane is respectful of her clients’ grief, helping them navigate the many decisions that ultimately bring them peace-of-mind. In litigation matters, she is sensitive to the stressful nature of disputes in general, maintaining focus on achieving resolution as quickly as possible. With a background in civil litigation, Diane is well-versed in the litigation process, contributing to her efficiency.
Diane is on the Executive Committee of the Trusts and Estates Section of the Los Angeles County Bar Association. In this capacity, she collaborates with leading attorneys in the field and remains abreast of current issues. Diane also teaches Estate Planning at UCLA Extension.
J.D., UCLA School of Law, 2002
B.A., Political Science, University of California, Los Angeles, 1998
Honors: cum laude
- State Bar of California, 2002
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2003
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 2017
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Trusts and Estates Section, Executive Committee Member
- "Southern California Super Lawyers," Super Lawyers®, 2014-2018
- "Southern California Rising Stars," Super Lawyers®, 2012
- "Final Accounting: Everything You Need to Know - Sample Accounting Review and Questions," National Business Institute: Probate Hands-On!, May 22, 2018
- "Handling Distributions and Closing the Estate Without a Hitch - Common Scenarios,"National Business Institute: Probate Hands-On!, May 22, 2018
- Ancillary Probate and Other Problem Areas and Reopening Estates - When, How and Why?, National Business Institute: Probate Boot Camp, August 26, 2015
- Estate Planning, UCLA Extension, 2013 - present
- "Updates on Estate Planning and Charitable Planning," San Fernando Valley Bar Association, February 2012.
- "Closing the Estate and Spouse's Rights and Family Maintenance Concerns," National Business Institute, December 2010.