Karen P. GannonParalegal
Karen Perea Gannon is a certificated paralegal with over 25 years of experience in the areas of estate and trust administration and litigation. She is particularly skilled in the areas of federal estate and gift taxes, probate, conservatorships and guardianships. Clients quickly establish a personal connection with Karen as she guides them through post-mortem events, anticipating their needs and keeping them informed. Working closely with the firm’s attorneys, she manages timelines and keeps the process on track.
Karen continues to pursue her career as a paralegal in estate and trust administration because she enjoys assisting people at their times of need and working with creative attorneys. Her excellent attention to detail, writing skills and quantitative skills benefit the firms’ clients and its attorneys.
B.A., Loyola Marymount University, 1980-1983
- University of West Los Angeles, School of Paralegal Studies, 1987
- Paralegal Assistant
- Probate Administration
- American Bar Association
- Real Property, Trust, & Estate Law Section
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Trusts and Estates Section
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Estate and Gift Tax Section
- Los Angeles Paralegal Association
- National Notary Association