Michael Feispor works closely with our clients to develop comprehensive estate and wealth transfer plans that address our clients' unique family dynamics and financial circumstances. With an LL.M. in Taxation, Michael is particularly adept at advising clients on real property, individual, corporate and partnership tax issues. Clients appreciate Michael's patience, responsiveness and his ability to break down technical issues into everyday language.
Michael began his career as a tax attorney at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP and joined Weinstock Manion to focus on estate and wealth transfer planning. His advanced knowledge and understanding of business transactions and tax matters allows him to suggest creative and effective solutions for complex estate planning issues. While in law school, Michael interned for the Internal Revenue Service and served as a Note and Comment Editor for the Loyola Law Review.
LL.M., Loyola Law School, 2013
J.D., Loyola Law School, 2013
magna cum laude, Order of the Coif
B.A., Business Economics, University of California Los Angeles, 2010
summa cum laude
- State Bar of California
- Taxation Section
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- St. Thomas More Law Honors Society
- President, 2012-2013
- Jay-Z's Tidal, Roc Nation and Bremer Trust Battle Over Prince's Music, Forbes, January 11, 2017
- "End of Life Option Act - The Right to Die," Beverly Hills Bar Association, January 12, 2017
- First Honors Awards, Loyola Law School: Income Taxation Intensive, Legal Research and Writing, Contracts, Marital Property, Criminal Procedure
- Finalist, Outstanding First Year Brief Award, Loyola Law School